Improves stability and reduces movement.
Surefoot conforms and exceeds the National Grid Board Specification T/SP/E42
- Department for Transport (Safety at street works and road works, October 2013).
- Department for Transport (Practical guide for street works, June 2006).
- DETR (Best practice in street works and highway works, 2001)
Highest rated anti-slip cover on the market, even when wet.
Full colour corporate branding also available.
Available in three sizes:
Constructed from SMC.
Comes in standard yellow, further colours available dependent on minimum order quantity.
Electric shock safe.
Reduced trip hazard.
Improved stability & reduced movement.
Impact resistant edges.
Tough, lightweight & durable.
Download the Surefoot Brochure for further technical information
The Surefoot trench covers are designed to cover excavations up to the following loadings in the case of a trench:
- 1220 x 800 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 700mm trench
- 1080 x 1080 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 500mm trench
- 1600 x 1220 = Load rating: 3.5 tonne vehicle loading over a 900mm trench
Quality & Certification
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards.View our certifications for more information.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!
If we didn’t answer all your questions and you need more information we will help you