One piece tank sizes
Tricel (Killarney) Manufacture a variety of one piece cold water storage tanks. They are durable, our one piece constructions are easy to install, and represent excellent value for money. These come in sizes from 45 to 6,000 Litres. One piece tanks can also be supplied Insulated to Format 30, thus meeting Dublin Corporation requirements for Break Tanks.
The Following Sizes are EX stock
- All of the above capacities are nominal.
- Insulated one piece tanks come complete with insulated covers
- GRP covers and condensation trays are available for all sizes.
- When the tanks are installed, space is required above the tank for access.
- Tricel (Killarney) manufacture condensation trays to suit all sizes of water storage tanks.
- Condensation trays should be used in any instance where condensation drips from pipework or from the tank could cause nuisance damage or render floors wet and slippery
- Condensation trays should be water tested at the time of testing
A condensation tray is not suitable for a bund wall or for tanking out a room.
Appropriate overflows must be fitted as close as possible to the base of the tray, these must be fitted before the tank is filled.
It is important that the base of these tanks be fully supported in use.
- Ensure that the base of the cistern is adequately and uniformly supported over its whole area.
- Support and align the pipes so as not to distort the cistern, and do not over tighten the back nuts.
- Ensure that circular holes for fixing pipes have a clean edge, free from notches, and cut them with a hole saw or drill them with a sharp cutter.
- Position the cistern so that it is not in close proximity to any source of heat.
- The tank should not be left unattended during commissioning.
- Check that internal steel stays are in place.
- Adequate overflows should be fitted to prevent the tank from being pressurised.
- Tanks in exposed places may be susceptible to movement in high winds, especially when empty.
Are you an Installer?
Extensive industry experience, manufacturing since 1973.
Tricel manufacture deliver & install cold water storage tanks across a wide range of industry sectors throughout Ireland & the UK. Tricel also provide an import/export services for our international clients. Tricel have been Manufacturing water tanks since 1973, and are made from Glass Reinforced Plastics (GRP). This top quality material offers outstanding capabilities including long life, durability and is a cost effective solution for water storage even in the harshest environments. Cold water storage is available for both potable and non-potable applications.
GRP Water Storage Tank Installations
Airports & Hotels
Wide Range of Sizes
45 Litres to 6,000 Litres, Custom
Custom One Piece Tank Options
Virtually Zero maintenance Required
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry,
00353 (0)64 6632421