One piece tank sizes
piece constructions are easy to install and represent excellent value for money. These come in sizes from
45 to 2275 Litres. One piece tanks can also be supplied Insulated to Format 30, thus meeting Dublin
Corporation requirements for Break Tanks.
The Following Sizes are EX stock
- All of the above capacities are nominal.
- Insulated one piece tanks come complete with insulated covers
- GRP covers and condensation trays are available for all sizes.
- When the tanks are installed, space is required above the tank for access.
- Tricel (Killarney) manufacture condensation trays to suit all sizes of water storage tanks.
- Condensation trays should be used in any instance where condensation. Drips from pipework or from the tank could cause nuisance damage or render floors wet and slippery.
- Condensation trays should be water tested at time of testing
A condensation tray is not suitable for a bund wall or for tanking out a room.
Appropriate overflows must be fitted as close as possible to the base of the tray, these must be fitted before the tank is filled.
It is important that the base of these tanks be fully supported in use.
Tricel Cold Water Tank installations
Installed across a wide range of industries
Tricel manufacture deliver & install cold water storage tanks across a wide range of industry sectors throughout Ireland & the UK. Tricel also provide an import/export services for our international clients. Tricel have been Manufacturing water tanks since 1973, and are made from Glass Reinforced Plastics (GRP). This top quality material offers outstanding capabilities including long life, durability and is a cost effective solution for water storage even in the harshest environments. Cold water storage is available for both potable and non-potable applications.
Airports & Hotels
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry,
Tel: 00353 (0)64 6632421