Insulated Line Pins
Heavy-duty, suitable for hardened and compacted ground.
Ideal for use with a sledgehammer.
Sold in bundle of 5
Dimensions: Height: 1m
Out of stock
INSULATED LINE PINS (bundle of 5)
Insulated Line Pins meet the highest industry standards and promote Health & Safety compliance.
Marking out construction sites where there is a concern about electrical under-ground cables.
Heavy-duty, suitable for compacted ground. Can be inserted into hard ground with a sledgehammer.
- Designed for the protection of operatives.
- Insulated, lightweight and highly visible.
- Designed to keep operators safe.
- Strong, resilient and long lasting.
- Highly versatile and rust resistant.
- Constructed to minimise hand-arm vibrations (HAV’s).
- Complies with British Standard (BS) 8020 for insulated tools.
- Engineering contractors,
- General contractor,
- Civil contractor,
- Height: 1m
- 1-meter standard length.
- 16mm diameter fibreglass shaft.
- Supplied with a reinforced steel cap.
Why choose Tricel?
40 Years In Construction