Plinths/Pedestals for Electrical Enclosures by Tricel
Two Plinths are currently available to match our range of Electrical Enclosures. They provide a 300mm high mounting base for the enclosures.
Two dimensions are available:
- 750mm wide x 300mm deep base
- 500mm wide x 300mm deep base
Key Features of the Plinths/Pedestals
- Constructed from Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP)
- Made from non-hygroscopic material ensuring minimum water absorption
- Constructed from halogen-free and self-extinguishing material
- Supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035)
- UV protected
4 Reasons to use a Plinth
- Easy access for Engineers. The Plinth raises the enclosure from the ground so the engineers don’t need to kneel down when accessing the enclosure.
- Protects against floodings. The Plinth also raises the enclosure in areas that are likely to be flooded so the enclosures stay protected.
- Future proof: it enables easier cable segregation, future re-wiring…
- Inspections made easy: future inspections are made easy thanks to the access top plate which is also lockable for security.
Plinth for Industrial Enclosures in situ
How to attach an enclosure to a plinth?
View our video on how to assemble a plinth and an enclosure together.
Showing all 2 results