This enclosure is suitable for electrical and commercial installations inside and outside. Made from GRP, it comes complete with a backboard and triple lock system.
Dimensions: Height: 1056mm, Width: 1008mm, Depth: 338mm
8 in stock
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE IP43 Rated1000x1000x300 DOUBLE DOOR
IP43 rated, weather-resistant electrical enclosures (double door with seal) suitable for electrical and commercial installations (inside or outside).
Suitable for low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies, meters, compressors, etc.
Ideal for protecting internal electronic communication (electromagnetic compatibility).
- Height: 1056mm
- Width: 1008mm
- Depth: 338mm
- Weight: 43kg
- Internal dimensions: 971mm high x 428mm wide x 240mm deep
- Capacity: 0.099m3 per section, total capacity 0.199m3
- Part No: 103971
- Material: GRP. Compression moulded from fibreglass reinforced polyester.
- Colour: supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035)
Included with the enclosure:
- Supplied with hinges, lock and key
- Polyester back mounting plate x 2
- Number of doors: 2
- 180 degrees door opening
- Lock type: triple lock system for added security
- IP55 weather protection
- IEC6228 certified
- Double insulation and electrically non-conductive (1000V)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Fire Retardant: self-extinguishing 960 degrees test. Halogen-free
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +70ºC
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- UV protected
Shipping & forklift requirements:
Please note that all Electrical Enclosures and Plinths will be delivered on a pallet.
Customers are required to have a forklift and someone on-site to offload.
Installation and Assembly:
Easy to install in the ground with a plinth/pedestal, in concrete, on tarmac or attached to machinery.
- Inside installation
- Outdoor installation
- Floor mounting
- Plinth mounting
- Product supplied assembled
How to install an enclosure on a concrete base?
View our video on how to install an enclosure on a concrete base and read more about the benefits of using GRP electrical enclosures.
How to install an enclosure and a plinth together?
View our video on how to assemble a plinth and an enclosure together and read more about the plinths for Enclosures.
500mm wide plinth 2 plinths are required for this enclosure
Why using a plinth/pedestal?
- Easy access, no need to kneel down
- Raised enclosure, ideal for areas susceptible to flooding
- Ideal for cable segregation & future wiring
- Easy inspections through top plate access
|No of Doors||