This enclosure is suitable for electrical and commercial installations inside and outside. Made from GRP, it comes complete with a backboard and triple lock system.
Dimensions: Height: 563mm, Width: 504mm, Depth: 300mm
8 in stock
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE 500x500x300mm
IP55 enclosure suitable for electrical and commercial installations.
Suitable for low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies, meters, compressors, etc.
Ideal for protecting internal electronic communication (electromagnetic compatibility).
Complies with the international standard for empty enclosures as applied to low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies (IEC 62208:2011).
- Height: 563mm
- Width: 504mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 13.60kg
The overall height of this box is 563 and overall width is 504mm.
The opening size is 468mm x 428mm.
- Part No: 103963
- IP Rating: IP55
- Material: GRP. Compression moulded from fibreglass reinforced polyester.
- Colour: supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035)
Included with the enclosure:
- Supplied with hinges, lock and key
- Polyester back mounting plate
- Number of doors: 1
- Door hinges on right, 180º opening
- Lock type: triple lock system supported by non-corrosive vertical bars
- Weather-resistant to IP55 grade protection
- Double insulation and electrically non-conductive (1000V)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Constructed from halogen-free and self-extinguishing material
- High impact resistance up to 20 Kilojoules (IK10)
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +120ºC
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- UV protected
Shipping & forklift requirements:
Please note that all Electrical Enclosures and Plinths will be delivered on a pallet.
Customers are required to have a forklift and someone on site to offload.
Installation and Assembly:
Easy to install in the ground with a plinth/pedestal, in concrete, on tarmac or attached to machinery.
- Inside installation
- Outdoor installation
- Floor mounting
- Plinth mounting
- Product supplied assembled
How to install an enclosure on a concrete base?
View our video on how to install an enclosure on a concrete base and read more about the benefits of using GRP electrical enclosures.
How to install an enclosure and a plinth together?
View our video on how to assemble a plinth and an enclosure together and read more about the plinths for Enclosures.
Why using a plinth/pedestal?
- Easy access, no need to kneel down
- Raised enclosure, ideal for areas susceptible to flooding
- Ideal for cable segregation & future wiring
- Easy inspections through top plate access
|No of Doors||
IP55 Electrical Enclosure Benefits