Door with seal
This enclosure is suitable for electrical and commercial installations inside and outside. Made from GRP, it comes complete with a backboard and triple lock system.
Dimensions: Height: 563mm, Width: 754mm, Depth: 300mm
9 in stock
ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE IP43 Rated 500x750x300mm
IP43 Rated, weather-resistant electrical enclosures (single door with seal) suitable for electrical and commercial installations (inside or outside).
Suitable for low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies, meters, compressors, etc.
Ideal for protecting internal electronic communication (Electromagnetic compatibility).
Complies with the international standard for empty enclosures as applied to low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies (IEC 62208:2011).
- Height: 563mm
- Width: 754mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 17kg
The overall height of this box is 563 and the overall width is 754mm.
The opening size is 678mm x 471mm.
- Part No: 103964
- Material: GRP. Compression moulded from fibreglass reinforced polyester.
- Colour: supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035)
Included with the enclosure:
- Supplied with hinges, lock and key
- Polyester back mounting plate
- Number of doors: 1
- Door hinges on right, 180º opening
- Lock type: triple lock system supported by non-corrosive vertical bars
- Double insulation and electrically non-conductive (1000V)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Constructed from halogen-free and self-extinguishing material
- High impact resistance up to 20 Kilojoules (IK10)
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +120ºC
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- UV protected
Shipping & forklift requirements:
Please note that all Electrical Enclosures and Plinths will be delivered on a pallet.
Customers are required to have a forklift and someone on-site to offload.
Installation and Assembly:
Easy to install in the ground with a plinth/pedestal, in concrete, on tarmac or attached to machinery.
- Inside installation
- Outdoor installation
- Floor mounting
- Plinth mounting
- Product supplied assembled
How to install an enclosure on a concrete base?
View our video on how to install an enclosure on a concrete base and read more about the benefits of using GRP electrical enclosures.
How to install an enclosure and a plinth together?
View our video on how to assemble a plinth and an enclosure together and read more about the plinths for Enclosures.
Our enclosures have an IP rating to suit all of your industrial applications, IP43, IP44, IP55, IP56, IP66. We have been critical supply partners to ESB Networks and Gas Networks Ireland for many years. Our range is suitable for most Electro-Mechanical Industrial applications including IP66 street lighting, machinery, alarms, agriculture, lighting, barriers, compressors, IP66 EV charging and so much more.
Why using a plinth/pedestal?
- Easy access, no need to kneel down
- Raised enclosure, ideal for areas susceptible to flooding
- Ideal for cable segregation & future wiring
- Easy inspections through top plate access
|No of Doors||
Electrical Enclosure Benefits