ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE 750x500x300mm
IP43-rated weather-resistant electrical enclosure (single door with seal) suitable for electrical and commercial installations (inside or outside). Suitable for low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies, meters, compressors, etc. Ideal for protecting internal electronic communication (Electromagnetic compatibility). Complies with the international standard for empty enclosures as applied to low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies (IEC 62208:2011). Download Brochure Dimensions:
- Height: 816mm
- Width: 504mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 17kg
The overall height of this box is 816mm and the overall width is 504mm. The opening size is 721mm x 428mm. Technical Specifications:
- Part No: 103965
- Material: GRP. Compression moulded from fibreglass reinforced polyester.
- Colour: supplied in light grey colour (Ral 7035)
Included with the enclosure:
- Supplied with hinges, lock and key
- Polyester back mounting plate
- Number of doors: 1
- Door hinges on right, 180º opening
- Lock type: triple lock system supported by non-corrosive vertical bars
- IP43 Rated
- Double insulation and electrically non-conductive (1000V)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Constructed from halogen-free and self-extinguishing material
- High impact resistance up to 20 Kilojoules (IK10)
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +120ºC
- Easily cleaned and can be painted
- UV protected
Shipping & forklift requirements: Please note that all Electrical Enclosures and Plinths will be delivered on a pallet. Customers are required to have a forklift and someone on-site to offload. Installation and Assembly: Easy to install in the ground with a plinth/pedestal, in concrete, on tarmac or attached to machinery.
- Inside installation
- Outdoor installation
- Floor mounting
- Plinth mounting
- Product supplied assembled
How to install an enclosure on a concrete base? View our video on how to install an enclosure on a concrete base and read more about the benefits of using GRP electrical enclosures.
How to install an enclosure and a plinth together? View our video on how to assemble a plinth and an enclosure together and read more about the plinths for Enclosures.
500mm wide plinth Why using a plinth/pedestal?
- Easy access, no need to kneel down
- Raised enclosure, ideal for areas susceptible to flooding
- Ideal for cable segregation & future wiring
- Easy inspections through top plate access