Insulated Line Pins
Perfect for eliminating risk from unseen hazards.
Suitable for compacted ground.
INSULATED LINE PINS MEET THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND PROMOTE HEALTH & SAFETY COMPLIANCE.
- Perfect for use on hardened and compacted ground.
- Designed for the protection of operatives.
- Constructed to minimise hand-arm vibrations (HAV’s).
- Complies with British Standard (BS) 8020 for insulated tools.
- Ideal for use with a sledgehammer.
- 1-meter standard length.
- Available in 600mm length (minimum quantity applies).
- 16mm diameter fibreglass shaft.
- Supplied with a reinforced steel cap.
Safety & Advantages
- Insulated, lightweight and highly visible.
- Designed to keep operators safe.
- Strong, resilient and long lasting.
- Highly versatile and rust resistant.
Download the Insulated Line Pins Brochure for further technical information
- Engineering contractors.
- General contractors.
- Civil contractors.
Mark out construction sites, road lining works, events & access points.
Insulated pins to protect from underground cables.
Quality & Certification
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards.View our certifications for more information.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!
If we didn’t answer all your questions and you need more information we will help you