Working to Minimise Noise from Metal Road Plates
The PlateSafe has been manufactured to work with existing Metal Road Plates in operation. It is a robust system which not only secures the metal plate but reduces noise at the same time. This makes the Metal Plates more user-friendly particularly for motorbikes and cyclists.
The PlateSafe is fully recyclable and is suitable for use in most weather conditions including Rain, Heat and Frost.
- High visibility yellow colouring highlights the road plates so motorists are aware of the plate thereby reducing vehicle speeds on approach to the plate
- More friendlytowards motorbikes and bicycles
- Dramatically reduces the noise generated from traffic crossing the road plate with less noise from impact
- Helps hold the road plate in place when anchored using Tricel fixing pins
- No waste
- Replaces the need to use temp tar
- No clean-up costs
- No expensive disposal costs
- Fully recyclable product
- Suitable to use in all weather conditions, wet, heat and frost
Download the Brochure
Download the PlateSafe Brochure for further technical information
Quality & Certifications
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards. View our certifications for more information.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!
If we didn’t answer all your questions and you need more information we will help you