Portable Products for Speed Control
RoadQuake boasts a unique rubber underlay with a distinct ‘rubber-style’. This underlay maximises adhesion to the road surface as well as the traffic which crosses over it.
It has been designed for use around highway work zones to assist in reducing speeds and therefore creating a safer work environment for road workers.
Each RoadQuake measures 3.3 metres long with a thickness of 20mm and weighs 50kg.
- Temporary – No fixing, no drilling, no mess and no fuss
- Portable – At 3 meters long and weighing 50kg, 2 people may install and remove a set of RoadQuake ramps in minutes
- Durable – An all-weather traffic safety device that alerts drivers to reduce their speed in highway and road construction zones
- Audible – At 30 cm wide and 20mm thick, RoadQuake generates a loud audible and vibratory alert
- Visible – Constructed of yellow moulded plastic to prevent skidding
- Compact – Rolls up to 530mm diameter, approximately the same size as your spare tyre (includes convenient vinyl storage bag)
Download the RoadQuake Brochure for further technical information
Quality & Certifications
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards. View our certifications for more information.
Order today from Tricel
Contact the Tricel sales team to order the RoadQuake today