Tricel manufactures innovative products including meter boxes and replacement doors for meter boxes. The company is a global provider of high quality products all over the world.
Meter Box Replacement Doors
Most of the time, enclosures’ door can get damaged by external intrusions. But, how can you replace a meter box door?
How to Videos
View specification sheets and brochures
How do I replace a meter box door?
The first step will be ordering a replacement door on our online store (Door include Hinges, Lock & Key). Once you received replacement door you will have to follow the steps below:
- Remove the existing damage meter box door (by depressing the brass pin hinge using a flat head screw driver).
- Install the new door by holding it upright.
- Place the steel hinge into the pre-drilled hole (bottom of the box).
- Position the brass spring in the pre-drilled hole (top of the box) by depressing the pin using slat screw driver tip.
- When brass pin is near the top hinge-hole, remove screw driver. A slight push near hinge to align the hinge pin with hole will let the depressed brass pin to expand into the hinge hole.
- Open and Close the door to check fitting.
If you want to see the installation procedure, feel free to consult the video on our YouTube channel.
Gas meter box replacement doors
You can easily recognize the gas meter boxes by the “G” text embossed on the bottom of the door, as well as with the vents, which you can see at the top, and at the bottom.All the gas meter boxes doors are easy to clean.All our gas meter box doors are compliant with Board Gais Standards DO/DS/S/MB/002.
Electric meter box replacement doors
You can easily recognize the electric meter boxes by the embossed or printed electric symbol on the door.The meter boxes are fire retardant and electrically non-conductive. The electric meter box doors are compliant to and fire retardant to ESI standard 12-3 April 1986.To get further information about the electric meter box doors you can consult the brochures section. If you want to purchase the electric meter box doors, you can visit our online shop.
All our products including doors are exclusively on offer for the customers from Ireland and United Kingdom.
If you need more information
If you need a full quote online
Made out of Glass Reinforced Plastic our replacement doors are strong and durable
Most of our meter boxes are Irish and British Standard Approved
Our replacement doors are all weather-resistant, fire retardant and extremely durable
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate.
Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 X253, Ireland.
Tel: 00353 (0)64 6632421