Septic tank options Wastewater Treatment Tricel Vento
First of all, the tank is divided into two chambers, sized sufficiently to hold wastewater for an adequate amount of time for the solids to drop to the bottom to form a sludge and the lighter material to rise to the top of the liquid to form a scum.
As a result, the remaining liquid effluent is passed through the outlet pipe into the disposal system for final treatment. In addition, Tricel Vento septic tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethene using the latest in blow moulding technology. This market-leading product possesses high strength and durability characteristics, when combined with its lightweight this ensures ease of installation that makes it ideally suitable for all septic tank applications.
In conclusion, the Tricel Vento septic tank is designed in compliance with EN12566-1 standards.
Request a call back
How a Septic Tank Works
First, the wastewater flows by gravity into Chamber 1 of the Tricel Vento, where the solids and heavier material settle to the base of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs at this stage.
Then, the liquid and lighter waste material flow over the baffle into the second chamber. A layer of scum forms at the top of the liquid. A specially designed outlet filter is fitted to the unit to ensure that only the liquid flows into the percolation area. This outlet filter prevents the solids from passing into the percolation area which may block pipes.
Finally, the improvement of the wastewater occurs as it penetrates through a specially designed percolation area.
Brochures & manuals
Contact our experts
Key features & benefits
- Range – Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings.
- Reliability – 40 years in business, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
- Efficiency – Treating wastewater to EN12566-1 Standards
- Easily transported – Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on site especially in space limited applications.
- Price – Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation.
- Low Profile – Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1.
Sizing Tricel Vento
|Details||Vento 6 PE||Vento 12 PE||Vento 20 PE|
|Inlet invert height (mm)||1180||1220||1220|
Ease of installation
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421