Waste water treatment
Request a callback
Personalized pumping station project
Furthermore, at Tricel we also design personalised pump stations to suit our customers’ unique requirements:
- We adapt the volume of inflow.
- Implement dual or single pumps.
- Shape tank dimensions/capacity.
- Accommodate electrical connections.
- Tailor the pumping distance/height.
“Where foul drainage from a dwelling or building is to be pumped, the effluent receiving chamber should be sized to contain 24 hours inflow to allow for disruptions due to power failures or breakdown. The minimum daily discharge of foul drainage should be taken as 150 litres per day per person for domestic use.”
How our pumping station works
First of all, Tricel pumping stations are used where gravity sewerage is not possible. The tank pumps the water at intervals to the main sewer or wastewater treatment plant. The float switch inside the tank switches on the pump when the level of water reach a certain level in the tank. The process is curbed by the use of the control float. The Pumping chambers contain
- A chamber.
- A Pump.
- Pump controls.
- Float and/or an alarm depending on your needs
- Multiple and backup pumps are also available.
Tricel’ s pump stations are designed to meet building regulations, including Document H1 (“Foul Drainage”). This stipulates that:
Septic tank upgrade
Domestic packaged system
The Tricel domestic packaged system is used primarily for pumping and transfer of wastewater from:
- A single domestic dwelling up to the public rising main.
- A dwelling to a Tricel wastewater Treatment System at a raised location.
- A house in an estate which is lower than the main pumping station in the estate.
The pumps are underground tanks made from GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic). We manufacture 1,000L and 1,600L domestic pump stations in conformity with the building regulations. The Tricel pump station contains the different part below:
- Inlet point.
- Outlet point.
- Submersible pump.
- Control panel and alarm.
Dual pumps are also usable depending on the project.
Reliable & long-lasting
SMC tank, strong & lightweight
Manufactured in Ireland, short lead time
CE certification EN12566- 3, EN12566-1 and S.R.66
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421