The Tricel Vento septic tank is an ideal solution for wastewater treatment when used in conjunction with the appropriate disposal system, it’s one of the septic tank options.
Septic Tank Tricel Vento
The tank is sized sufficiently to hold wastewater for an adequate amount of time for the solids to drop to the bottom to form a sludge and the lighter material to rise to the top of the liquid to form a scum.
As a result, the remaining liquid effluent is passed through the outlet pipe into the disposal system for final treatment. In addition, Tricel Vento septic tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethene using the latest blow moulding technology. This market-leading product possesses high strength and durability characteristics; when combined with its lightweight, this ensures ease of installation, making it ideally suitable for all septic tank applications.
In conclusion, the Tricel Vento septic tank is designed in compliance with EN12566-1 standards.
Visit our Virtual Showroom to interact with our 3D Vento today!
How a Septic Tank Works ?
Stage 1: Wastewater flows by gravity into the tank and is diverted downwards with a T piece where the solids and heavier material settle to the unit’s base. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs at this stage.
Stage 2: The lighter solids float to the top and form a scum, and an outlet pipe fitted to the unit ensures that only the liquid element flows into the percolation area. This specifically designed dip pipe prevents the scum from passing into the percolation area, which may result in blocked pipes.
Stage 3: The effluent exits the septic tank for its final improvement as it penetrates through the specially designed percolation area.
How does the Tricel Vento septic tank work ?
See illustration below.
Interact with the Tricel Vento Septic Tank
- Click on the numbers to see the annotations.
- To view in Virtual Reality (VR), click the square at the top right-hand corner and simply scan the QR code with your phone.
- To check the dimensions, click on the spanner icon.
- To download an image of the Vento, click on the camera icon (top right-hand corner).
Finally, you can also visit THE LAB by Tricel to view the Vento in a Virtual Showroom, interact with 3D models, view images and product videos.
Septic tank tricel vento
Key features & benefits
- Range – Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings.
- Reliability – 40 years in business, treating over 30 million litres of wastewater daily.
- Efficiency – Treating wastewater to EN12566-1 Standards
- Easily transported – Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on-site, especially in space-limited applications.
- Price – Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation.
- Low Profile – Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation and minimal disruption to your garden.
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1.
|Details||Vento 6 PE||Vento 12 PE||Vento 20 PE|
|Inlet invert height (mm)||1180||1220||1220|
A large range of sizes available in one tank format, from 6 to 20-person dwellings. Further septic tank sizes are available on request.
Tricel Vento septic tank
See below some images of our Tricel Vento.
Lightweight and easy to handle
Tricel Vento with risers
Tricel Vento installed
Warranty Tricel Vento septic tank
The Tricel environmental wastewater treatment plants are fully tested and accredited to European standards for CE certification.
PIA (Prüfinstitut für Abwassertechnik GmbH) is the leading Test Institute in Europe for wastewater technology.
Tricel septic tanks meet with EN12566-1 requirements which test both the quality of the components as well as the overall performance of the septic tank.
What should I do if I need to replace my septic tank to comply with the new regulations?
What are the options for homeowners and small businesses regarding septic tanks?
Small businesses and homeowners can install the Tricel septic tank system, which meets the highest international standards.
As long as sufficient land is available for a drainage field and the planning authority has approved it, it is suitable for wastewater treatment. By meeting the 2021 Code of Practice standards, you can install a septic tank in soil conditions that are ideal for wastewater treatment.
Reliable & long-lasting
Cost-efficient and trustworthy product
Manufactured in Ireland, short lead time
CE certification EN12566-1