Septic Tank Tricel Vento
First of all, the tank is divided into two chambers, sized sufficiently to hold wastewater for an adequate amount of time for the solids to drop to the bottom to form a sludge and the lighter material to rise to the top of the liquid to form a scum.
As a result, the remaining liquid effluent is passed through the outlet pipe into the disposal system for final treatment. In addition, Tricel Vento septic tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethene using the latest in blow moulding technology. This market-leading product possesses high strength and durability characteristics, when combined with its lightweight this ensures ease of installation that makes it ideally suitable for all septic tank applications.
In conclusion, the Tricel Vento septic tank is designed in compliance with EN12566-1 standards.
Request a callback
How a Septic Tank Works
Stage 1: First, the wastewater flows by gravity into Chamber 1 of the Tricel Vento, where the solids and heavier material settle to the base of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs at this stage.
Stage 2: Then, the liquid and lighter waste material flow over the baffle into the second chamber. A layer of scum forms at the top of the liquid. A specially designed outlet filter is fitted to the unit to ensure that only the liquid flows into the percolation area. This outlet filter prevents the solids from passing into the percolation area which may block pipes.
Stage 3: Finally, the improvement of the wastewater occurs as it penetrates through a specially designed percolation area.
How does the Tricel Vento septic tank work?
- The wastewater enters chamber one. The solids settle at the bottom of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs.
- The liquid and the lighter waster material flow over the baffle into the second chamber.
- The effluent exits the septic tank for its final improvement as it penetrates through the specially designed percolation area.
Septic tank tricel vento Key features & benefits
- Range – Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings.
- Reliability – 40 years in business, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
- Efficiency – Treating wastewater to EN12566-1 Standards
- Easily transported – Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on site especially in space limited applications.
- Price – Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation.
- Low Profile – Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1.
|Details||Vento 6 PE||Vento 12 PE||Vento 20 PE|
|Inlet invert height (mm)||1180||1220||1220|
A large range of sizes available in one tank format, from 6 to 20-person dwellings. Further septic tank sizes are available on request.
Discover the whole project from the very beginning.
Following the decision to extend Claran National School, the site engineer Patrick J Newell recommended an upgrade of the current system.
This was in order to identify a new suitable wastewater treatment solution and upgrade the existing septic tank installation in line with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines.
Septic tank upgrade
Download our brochures
You need the help of a technician for your project ?
Tricel Vento septic tank
See below some images of our Tricel Vento.
Lightweight and easy to handle
Tricel Vento with risers
Tricel Vento installed
Warranty Tricel Vento septic tank
The Tricel environmental wastewater treatment plants are fully tested and accredited to European standards for CE certification.
PIA (Prüfinstitut für Abwassertechnik GmbH) is the leading Test Institute in Europe for wastewater technology.
Tricel septic tanks meet with EN12566-1 requirements which test both the quality of the components as well as the overall performance of the septic tank.
Reliable & long-lasting
Cost-efficient and trustworthy product
Manufactured in Ireland, short lead time
CE certification EN12566-1
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421