With a Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant you get an exceptional wastewater and sewage treatment system for your home.
Made of SMC, the Tricel Novo is lightweight and easy to transport & install, durable and reliable.
Suitable for small dwellings to large communities.
Wastewater treatment plants
Tricel Novo the best Wastewater Treatment Plant for Homeowners
With a Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant, you get an exceptional system for your home’s wastewater and sewage treatment.
Tricel Novo plants provide a simple and affordable solution for homeowners looking for high-quality wastewater treatment.
It also ensures compliance with the environmental protection regulations. Under EU regulations, all wastewater treatment plants must be tested in compliance with EN12566-3 CE Certification.
Features and Benefits
- Compression moulded SMC tank. The compression moulding procedure is one of the most technologically advanced processes available to manufacture structural composites.
- Components are manufactured under heat and high pressure and have unparalleled strength and toughness over standard GRP tanks or PE tanks.
- SMC is exceptional in the wastewater treatment industry with Tricel SMC tanks operating in some of the harshest climatic conditions for over 50 years with no defects.
- Tricel’s ceramic diffuser is a first in the domestic wastewater treatment industry and will last twice as long as all standard competitors rubber equivalents. This saves money in both call out fees and replacement parts.
- No concrete backfill for installation on most sites saving up to €400 over lower quality GRP/plastic competitors.
- No moving parts or pumps in the plant ensuring consistent operation and minimal maintenance and repair costs.
- Tricel Novo plants are designed with a shallow invert to reduce both installation and time costs.
How a Tricel Novo Works
In the initial stage of wastewater treatment, anaerobic breakdown takes place in the primary settlement chamber. The wastewater is introduced and the solids drop to the bottom, becoming detached from the liquid.
Stage 2: the aeration chamber
The second stage of the wastewater treatment involves aerobic breakdown. This takes place in the aeration chamber, where masses of natural occurring bacteria inhabit specially designed filter media.
These bacteria are sustained with air, which is continuously supplied from a purpose-built pump in the unit’s top section. As the liquid moves, slowly through the filter media, the bacteria feed on the waste and eliminate it from the liquid.
Stage 3: final settlement chamber
In the third stage of wastewater treatment, the wastewater flows from the aeration chamber into the final settlement chamber. Suspended sludge containing bacteria is carried with the liquid into the settlement chamber and settles to the bottom of the chamber.
From there, a continuous sludge return system pumps it back to the primary settlement chamber. The remaining treated liquid now meets the required standard to be safely passed out of the Tricel system.
Interact with the Tricel Novo Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Click on the numbers to see the annotations.
- You can also switch between the treatment process stages (yellow circle at the bottom left-hand corner) and the anatomy of the Novo (green circle at the bottom left-hand corner).
- To view in Virtual Reality (VR), click the square at the top right-hand corner and simply scan the QR code with your phone.
- To check the dimensions, click on the spanner icon.
- To download an image of the Novo, click on the camera icon (top right-hand corner)
Finally, you can also visit THE LAB by Tricel to view the Novo in a Virtual Showroom, interact with 3D models, view images and product videos.
Range of Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plants
|No of people||1-6||2-6||2-8||3-10||4-12||6-18||8-24||10-30||12-36||14-42||16-50|
Dimensions of the Tricel Novo
|Novo||No of People||Lenght||Width||Height||Air blower rating|
|Tank B||5.6m||1.64m||2.27m||200 + 800 watts|
|Tank B||5.6m||1.64m||2.27m||200 + 800 watts|
|Tank B||5.6m||1.64m||2.27m||200 x 2 watts|
|Tank B||6.6m||1.64m||2.27m||200 + 120 + 80 watts|
IE Gravity Outlet
Up to 6PE domestic gravity flow outlet.
IE Pumped Outlet
1-6 domestic pumped unit. Suitable for pumping to a raised discharge area (over).
Wastewater Treatment Plant for Homeowners – examples of installations
Reliable & long-lasting
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 64 663 2421