Wastewater treatment plants
Wastewater Treatment Plant for Homeowners Tricel Novo
With a Tricel Novo wastewater treatment plant, you get an exceptional system for wastewater and sewage treatment.
Under EU regulations, all wastewater treatment plants must be tested in compliance with EN12566-3 CE Certification.
Tricel Novo plants provide a simple and affordable solution for homeowners looking for high-quality wastewater treatment. It also ensures compliance with these environmental protection regulations.
Request a callback
Features and Benefits
- Compression moulded SMC tank. The compression moulding procedure is one of the most technologically advanced processes available to manufacture structural composites.
- Components are manufactured under heat and high pressure and have unparalleled strength and toughness over standard GRP tanks or PE tanks.
- SMC is exceptional in the wastewater treatment industry with Tricel SMC tanks operating in some of the harshest climatic conditions for over 50 years with no defects.
- Tricel’s ceramic diffuser is a first in the domestic wastewater treatment industry and will last twice as long as all standard competitors rubber equivalents. This saves money in both call out fees and replacement parts.
- No concrete backfill for installation on most sites saving up to €400 over lower quality GRP/plastic competitors.
- No moving parts or pumps in the plant ensuring consistent operation and minimal maintenance and repair costs.
- Tricel Novo plants are designed with a shallow invert to reduce both installation and time costs.
How a Tricel Novo Works
Stage 1: the primary settlement chamber
In the initial stage of wastewater treatment, anaerobic breakdown takes place in the primary settlement chamber. The wastewater is introduced and the solids drop to the bottom, becoming detached from the liquid.
Stage 2: the aeration chamber
The second stage of the wastewater treatment involves aerobic breakdown. This takes place in the aeration chamber, where masses of natural occurring bacteria inhabit specially designed filter media.
These bacteria are sustained with air, which is continuously supplied from a purpose-built pump in the unit’s top section. As the liquid moves, slowly through the filter media, the bacteria feed on the waste and eliminate it from the liquid.
Stage 3: final settlement chamber
In the third stage of wastewater treatment, the wastewater flows from the aeration chamber into the final settlement chamber. Suspended sludge containing bacteria is carried with the liquid into the settlement chamber and settles to the bottom of the chamber.
From there, a continuous sludge return system pumps it back to the primary settlement chamber. The remaining treated liquid now meets the required standard to be safely passed out of the Tricel system.
Reliable & long-lasting
SMC tank, strong & lightweight
Manufactured in Ireland, short lead time
CE certification EN12566- 3, EN12566-1 and S.R.66
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421