Sandcel Sand Polishing Filter
Sandcel provides a dual function of polishing the effluent from a wastewater treatment system and disposing of the treated liquid into groundwater.
It incorporates an enclosed sand filter, which can be installed under or overground at varying heights to suit all site conditions. Sandcel filters can also be designed for larger applications by our inhouse team.
Request a callback
The advantages of the polishing filter
- The system can be loaded at 60 l/m2 thus providing a much smaller footprint for the client.
- Fully complies with planning regulations and council requirements
- Eliminates the risk of substandard non compliant installations
- Ideal for smaller sites with restricted area as it is discharged to a gravel base underneath the filter box
- Full report provided for the client and council with all stages photographed and certification provided for components and final system
- Maintenance schedules available including the first year service free
- All drawings and specs available for site assessors and planning authorities
- Full technical back up provided
What is included with a Sandcel?
Installation of a Tricel septic tank with Puraflo modules by Tricel.
Read full case study of a septic tank upgrade at Claran National School.
Following the decision to extend Claran National School, the site engineer Patrick J Newell recommended an upgrade of the current system.
This was in order to identify a new suitable wastewater treatment solution and upgrade the existing septic tank installation in line with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines.
Septic tank upgrade
Sandcel product range
Below are the sizes available in the Sandcel range.
Please note larger sizes are available upon request, please contact our sales team.
|Details||Sandcel 900||Sandcel 1200||Sandcel 1500|
|Capacity (litres per day)||900||1200||1500|
|Footprint (m2)||15.4 (165.77 sq/ft)||20.0 (215.28 sq/ft)||25.4 (269.10 sq/ft)|
Download our brochures
You need the help of a technician for your project ?
Reliable & long-lasting
SMC tank, strong & lightweight
Manufactured in Ireland, short lead time
CE certification EN12566- 3, EN12566-1 and S.R.66
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421