Sandcel Sand Polishing Filter
Sandcel as a sand polishing filter provides a dual function of polishing the effluent from a wastewater treatment system and disposing of the treated liquid into groundwater.
It incorporates an enclosed sand filter, which can be installed under or overground at varying heights to suit all site conditions. Sandcel filters can also be designed for larger applications by our inhouse team.
The advantages of the polishing filter
- The system can be loaded at 60 l/m2 thus providing a much smaller footprint for the client.
- Fully complies with planning regulations and council requirements
- Eliminates the risk of substandard non compliant installations
- Ideal for smaller sites with restricted area as it is discharged to a gravel base underneath the filter box
- Full report provided for the client and council with all stages photographed and certification provided for components and final system
- Maintenance schedules available including the first year service free
- All drawings and specs available for site assessors and planning authorities
- Full technical back up provided
What is included with a Sandcel?
Whenever an existing wastewater treatment plant doesn’t perform at its best anymore or needs an upgrade, the Sandcel is always a great complementary solution. The sand polishing filter offers many advantages including an efficient disposing of the treated effluents into groundwater.
Before the launching of the project, it has to begin with a full site inspection and assessment monitored by the local authorities. Our product will then be designed based on your needs and requirements. It is made out of GRP panels following the EPA code of Practice.
Many layers of pea gravel and sand are used inside. The sand filter can be installed above or below ground.
Sandcel product range
Please note larger sizes are available upon request, please contact our sales team.
|Details||Sandcel 900||Sandcel 1200||Sandcel 1500|
|Capacity (litres per day)||900||1200||1500|
|Footprint (m2)||15.4 (165.77 sq/ft)||20.0 (215.28 sq/ft)||25.4 (269.10 sq/ft)|
Reliable & long-lasting
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421