Wate water tratment
Wastewater Treatment Plant
Under EU regulations, all wastewater treatment plants must be tested in compliance with EN12566-3 CE Certification. Tricel Novo plants provide the simple, cost-effective solution for high quality wastewater treatment, and ensure compliance with these environmental protection regulations.
Our commercial customers include:
- Housing developments.
- Small hotels.
- Sports and leisure centers.
Request a callback
Tricel Novo works in three stages
Stage 1: the primary settlement chamber.
In this chamber, the grease and the mud will be separated from the water. The grease will stay on the surface and the mud will go to the bottom of the tank.
Stage 2: the aeration chamber
In this compartment, the aerobic bacterias are going to digest the pollution from the wastewater.
Stage 3: final settlement chamber
In this final chamber, the mud residues are transferred to the primary chamber with an airlift system.
Wastewater treatment tricel novo Key features & benefits
- Compression moulded SMC tank. Components are manufactured under heat and high pressure and have unrivalled strength and durability over standard GRP tanks or PE tanks.
- SMC is unique in the wastewater treatment industry with Tricel SMC tanks operating in some of the harshest climatic conditions for over 50 years with no defects.
- Tricel’s ceramic diffuser is unique in the domestic wastewater treatment plant market and will last twice as long as all standard competitors rubber equivalents.
- No concrete backfill for installation on most sites saving up to €400
- No moving parts or pumps in the tank ensuring reliable operation and minimal maintenance and repair costs.
Commercial customers often come to us for our wastewater treatment systems because a connection to main drainage is not possible or the main drainage has reached its capacity. With Tricel manufactures wastewater treatment systems that are cost-effective and straightforward to install, ensuring effective wastewater treatment to the highest standards in the market today.
We manufacture systems in compliance with EN Standards, and the sizes are based on building occupancy. Standard EN approved systems range from population 6 to population 50. Our production capacity also extends beyond this range if you require a large custom designed system.
Get in touch
Tricel (Killarney) Unlimited Company
Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 X253, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 (0)64 663 2421